What I am looking for to have the best chance at a successful placement:
- Cat experience (These guys are smart)
- A sense of humor and relaxed ideas about accidental breakage, counter top cats and furniture scratching.
- No severe cat allergies (It is best to acquire a kitten from a low allergen mating)
- Tolerance to occasional bad behavior (Adopting a former breeding cat is not always smooth sailing like taking on a well trained young kitten)
- Live within driving distance to Corvallis (no flying, and easy to return if problems arise)